1. There is nothing more romantic than Jo Malone Red Roses perfume - it is actually the perfume I wore on my wedding day. $120.
2. These Elizabeth & James earrings are delicate and edgy and are sure to update any look. $175.
3. We are head over heels over this Dolce & Gabbana floral dress - the print is perfection and the silhouette is so feminine. $2,375.
4. Always in need of a new cosmetics travel case, this lipstick-print Makeup Bag by Charlotte Tilbury is adorable! $20.
5. A modern twist on the signature Oscar de la Renta Tassel Earring, this updated version is done in silk with silver metal trim. $425.
7. What's not to love about these fuschia suede Aquazzura heels? The color is stunning and the styling is sleek - these are the kind of shoes that you can throw on with almost anything. $750.
8. Feminine and modern, this diamond and sterling silver arrow ring by Jade Jagger points straight to her heart. $472.50
9. The cult favorite 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel looks so fresh in bright pink and is the perfect spring wardrobe update. $895.
2. Wear more color! Lately, we've been in full-on neutral territory where it seems like all we have been buying (and wearing) is black, camel and grey. While these classic neutrals are the foundation for every wardrobe, the resort collections in vibrant orange, magenta and cerulean are beckoning! A bold splash of color - or an amazing print - is the perfect way to inject an early dose of spring into your winter wardrobe.
1. We adore this bi-color mini Prada crossbody in the whimisical shades of bubble gum pink and magenta. The perfect size for day to night. $960. BERGDORF GOODMAN
2. These Fendi sunnies are the perfect combination of classic and contemporary. They combine chic tortoiseshell frames with shocking hot pink sides. $340. SAKS
3. The quintessential Manolo Blahnik BB Pump has been re-imagined in a bright floral. Divine. $695. NORDSTROM
4. Peter Pilotto does the best prints, period. This gorgeous peplum cloqué top will look chic with everything from a sleek pencil skirt to white skinny jeans. $370. MODA OPERANDI
5. We love the color combination of cobalt blue, topaz, black and ice blue. The perfect accent for a festive occasion. $32. BAUBLE BAR
6. Everything about this Halston Heritage dress is perfect. The vibrant shade of poppy red, the feminine shape in structured silk faille and the modern deep-V neckline. $445. NET-A-PORTER
7. We love anything involving turquoise and gold and these Kenneth Jay Lane earrings are no exception. $101.50. SAKS
8. The Mansur Gavriel bucket bag has been in high demand (sold out!) for the past few seasons. We love this sleek design in the new bright blue! $695. MANSUR GAVRIEL
1. Invest in quality, timeless shoes and handbags. It is amazing how a beautiful pair of well-made shoes or a luxurious handbag can elevate a look. If you are considering splurging on any one item, make it something that you will get excited about every time you put it on and know you will wear for years to come. Remember, just because these are considered investment pieces does not mean they need to be basic! A fabulous crocodile-embossed tote and nude pointy-toe studded pumps will instantly update both a white blouse and pair of jeans or a simple black sheath dress and will provide true wardrobe staying power.
1. Saint Laurent Croc-Print Small Sac de Jour Tote, $2,990. BERGDORF GOODMAN
2. Bottega Veneta Snakeskin Clutch, $2,400. BARNEY'S
4. Stuart Weitzman Nudist in Leopard Haircalf, $480. STUART WEITZMAN
6. Christian Louboutin Pigalle Patent Leather Pump, $675. NEIMAN MARCUS