Show your love for color this Valentine's day!
1. Make a statement with this Herve Van Der Straeten gold beauty. $1,165. Stylebop.
2. We love the the flow of this silk magenta capelet dress by Antonio Berardi. $2,605. Moda Operandi
3. For kissable lips this Aerin rose balm lipstick is a must. $30. Aerin
4. NYC jewelry designer Amy Heilberg creates beautiful pieces. Her dome cocktail ring helps to take this look up a notch. AHJewels
5. For a sexy shoe look no further than Tom Ford. $1,190. Bergdorf Goodman
6. Creed's Spring Flowers scent will help keep you irresistible all night. $175. Nordstrom
7. Spread the love with Forest of Chintz's sequin clutch. $666. Runway2Street
1. There is nothing more romantic than Jo Malone Red Roses perfume - it is actually the perfume I wore on my wedding day. $120.
2. These Elizabeth & James earrings are delicate and edgy and are sure to update any look. $175.
3. We are head over heels over this Dolce & Gabbana floral dress - the print is perfection and the silhouette is so feminine. $2,375.
4. Always in need of a new cosmetics travel case, this lipstick-print Makeup Bag by Charlotte Tilbury is adorable! $20.
5. A modern twist on the signature Oscar de la Renta Tassel Earring, this updated version is done in silk with silver metal trim. $425.
7. What's not to love about these fuschia suede Aquazzura heels? The color is stunning and the styling is sleek - these are the kind of shoes that you can throw on with almost anything. $750.
8. Feminine and modern, this diamond and sterling silver arrow ring by Jade Jagger points straight to her heart. $472.50
9. The cult favorite 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel looks so fresh in bright pink and is the perfect spring wardrobe update. $895.