Pili Restrepo is a Colombian-born business major turned jewelry designer. A longtime admirer of the fine arts and artisan design practices, Pili created her jewelry line, PR Series to complement the woman who appreciates a good story, be it a fairy tale or a fleeting moment, the story is at the heart of Pili's work. In 2012, Pili decided to branch out on her own with a personal mission to create for the woman who embraces life and to never compromise quality for quantity. New York inspired and New York made, each piece in the PR Series collection is born from a good story. Month to month, a unique, stand-alone piece is released and the theme changes accordingly. Evolution being at the heart of the PR Series philosophy, each piece easily transitions from day to night, season-to-season, story to story.
Pili's newest collaboration is with Charles Harbison for HARBISON. They will present on February 17th, 2015 during New York Fashion Week.
Photo Credit : Larry Busacca
style icons: Diane Keaton in Manhattan, Iris Apfel, Coco Chanel, Lauren Baccall
favorite designers: There are too many! To name a few: Comme des Garcons, Dries Van Noten, Balenciaga, Marni, Tibi, Proenza Schouler.
favorite stores: Maryam Nassir Zadeh, Creatures of Comfort, Kirna Zabete, A Piedi Nudi Nel Parco in Florence Italy
country day look: Suzanne Rae's flowy pieces and the comfiest and chunkiest sweater
evening look: open back, a clutch, red lip and a PR Series piece of jewelry
currently eyeing for your closet: the perfect trench coat
items you splurge on: sweaters, coats, shoes, beauty products
items you save on: gym clothes, handbags, and the "everyday" essentials - tees, shirts, jeans.
beauty essentials: argan oil, darphin satin oil, Embryolisse, Oribe dry texturizer, Rahua shampoo, Mac liner in Teddy, RMS illuminator, Lancome mascara.
signature scent: Voyage d' Hermes
salon: I rarely get a blow dry and usually get my hair done in Colombia but lately I have been going to Aki at Cowlicks Japan here in NYC. He is fantastic!
destination: Dominican Republic
hotel: The Crosby
restaurant: Fat Radish or Uncle Boons
3 essentials you can't live without: hand cream, my sketch book, and a nice tinted lip balm (currently loving EM pillow plush in berry)
Show your love for color this Valentine's day!
1. Make a statement with this Herve Van Der Straeten gold beauty. $1,165. Stylebop.
2. We love the the flow of this silk magenta capelet dress by Antonio Berardi. $2,605. Moda Operandi
3. For kissable lips this Aerin rose balm lipstick is a must. $30. Aerin
4. NYC jewelry designer Amy Heilberg creates beautiful pieces. Her dome cocktail ring helps to take this look up a notch. AHJewels
5. For a sexy shoe look no further than Tom Ford. $1,190. Bergdorf Goodman
6. Creed's Spring Flowers scent will help keep you irresistible all night. $175. Nordstrom
7. Spread the love with Forest of Chintz's sequin clutch. $666. Runway2Street
1. There is nothing more romantic than Jo Malone Red Roses perfume - it is actually the perfume I wore on my wedding day. $120.
2. These Elizabeth & James earrings are delicate and edgy and are sure to update any look. $175.
3. We are head over heels over this Dolce & Gabbana floral dress - the print is perfection and the silhouette is so feminine. $2,375.
4. Always in need of a new cosmetics travel case, this lipstick-print Makeup Bag by Charlotte Tilbury is adorable! $20.
5. A modern twist on the signature Oscar de la Renta Tassel Earring, this updated version is done in silk with silver metal trim. $425.
7. What's not to love about these fuschia suede Aquazzura heels? The color is stunning and the styling is sleek - these are the kind of shoes that you can throw on with almost anything. $750.
8. Feminine and modern, this diamond and sterling silver arrow ring by Jade Jagger points straight to her heart. $472.50
9. The cult favorite 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel looks so fresh in bright pink and is the perfect spring wardrobe update. $895.
2. Wear more color! Lately, we've been in full-on neutral territory where it seems like all we have been buying (and wearing) is black, camel and grey. While these classic neutrals are the foundation for every wardrobe, the resort collections in vibrant orange, magenta and cerulean are beckoning! A bold splash of color - or an amazing print - is the perfect way to inject an early dose of spring into your winter wardrobe.
1. We adore this bi-color mini Prada crossbody in the whimisical shades of bubble gum pink and magenta. The perfect size for day to night. $960. BERGDORF GOODMAN
2. These Fendi sunnies are the perfect combination of classic and contemporary. They combine chic tortoiseshell frames with shocking hot pink sides. $340. SAKS
3. The quintessential Manolo Blahnik BB Pump has been re-imagined in a bright floral. Divine. $695. NORDSTROM
4. Peter Pilotto does the best prints, period. This gorgeous peplum cloqué top will look chic with everything from a sleek pencil skirt to white skinny jeans. $370. MODA OPERANDI
5. We love the color combination of cobalt blue, topaz, black and ice blue. The perfect accent for a festive occasion. $32. BAUBLE BAR
6. Everything about this Halston Heritage dress is perfect. The vibrant shade of poppy red, the feminine shape in structured silk faille and the modern deep-V neckline. $445. NET-A-PORTER
7. We love anything involving turquoise and gold and these Kenneth Jay Lane earrings are no exception. $101.50. SAKS
8. The Mansur Gavriel bucket bag has been in high demand (sold out!) for the past few seasons. We love this sleek design in the new bright blue! $695. MANSUR GAVRIEL
Earlier this week, I had the opportunity to meet jewelry designer, Paige Novick, at her PHYNE by Paige Novick trunkshow at Saks in Greenwich. Her fine jewelry collection was stunning and she was so lovely to chat with. Check out the Q&A I had with Paige on Ilovefc.com.