Now that so many of our favorite designers have added childrenswear to their roster (Milly, Lilly Pulitzer, Oscar de la Renta, Dolce & Gabbana, Chloe- to name a few), we simply cannot resist the selection of adorable mother and daughter outfits! We cannot think of a better time to dress like your little fashionista than on Mother's Day. Unfortunately, neither of us have a little girl to dress up as our minis - we can't help but dream!
This spring gingham is back. Designers like Michael Kors, Altuzarra and Oscar de la Renta have put a modern twist on this preppy print. It's a great addition to an outfit. Like any print, less is more. A head to toe gingham look is best left on the runway. Take one piece and pair it with a solid. We've put together a selection of a few favorites!
1. There is nothing more romantic than Jo Malone Red Roses perfume - it is actually the perfume I wore on my wedding day. $120.
2. These Elizabeth & James earrings are delicate and edgy and are sure to update any look. $175.
3. We are head over heels over this Dolce & Gabbana floral dress - the print is perfection and the silhouette is so feminine. $2,375.
4. Always in need of a new cosmetics travel case, this lipstick-print Makeup Bag by Charlotte Tilbury is adorable! $20.
5. A modern twist on the signature Oscar de la Renta Tassel Earring, this updated version is done in silk with silver metal trim. $425.
7. What's not to love about these fuschia suede Aquazzura heels? The color is stunning and the styling is sleek - these are the kind of shoes that you can throw on with almost anything. $750.
8. Feminine and modern, this diamond and sterling silver arrow ring by Jade Jagger points straight to her heart. $472.50
9. The cult favorite 3.1 Phillip Lim Pashli Satchel looks so fresh in bright pink and is the perfect spring wardrobe update. $895.