1. I've been wearing this fragrance, Bronze Goddess, exclusively on tropical vacations for years. With notes of amber, Tahitian gardenia, and coconut, it reminds me of a day at the beach. Summer in a bottle.
2. All of of the time spent in the pool/beach/boat tends to take a toll on one's hair. For me, it is especially bad because my color-treated hair already needs a little TLC. A few sprays of Phytomist, a very light leave-in conditioner is a life-saver for combing through wet hair.
3. I can't get enough of these Chanel Rouge Allure lip glosses - they are long-lasting, the perfect consistency, and this prettiest shade of pink (Extase 16) adds enough polish to a very low-maintenance summer makeup look.
4. I love a classic red nail and Essie Lollipop is the absolute perfect shade of red. I once read that this is also Olivia Palermo's go-to nail color, which confirmed my initial bias. :)
5. Clarins Body Lift - this is the best for smoothing and firming skin pre-bathing suit, for problem areas such as thighs and tummy, especially if you're like me and have had a baby in recent years.
6. Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer - the one and only bronzer I have been buying on repeat for the past five+ years. I love that it is a mix of blush and bronzers of different shades, matte and a hint of shimmer. It gives the most authentic sun-kissed glow, and there is no need to wear blush!
7. When we moved to Florida, my husband tasked me with finding the best facial sunscreen/moisturizer because he bikes to work and did not want to wear both every day. I discovered this EltaMD Sunscreen UVfacial, which is super lightweight but actually feels moisturizing, and is completely non-greasy. It is also paraben-free which is a huge plus.
8. Sadly, I was not blessed with the beautiful long eyelashes that both of my sons have. I have always been hesitant to try any of the eyelash growth/extension products, but my brother swears by Revitalash, so I finally gave it a try. After just a few weeks, my lashes were noticeably longer.
What are some of your favorite summer beauty essentials?