It's a new year and a new you! It's important to stay fit and healthy. Whether you're the avid exercise buff already or that's your goal for 2015, there is no reason not to be stylish at the gym or in class. There is a multitude of options out there like never before. Designers have gotten into the sportswear trend as well. The use of high-tech fabric keeps you looking slim before you even start. Here are a few stylish picks we love that can take you from ballet bar to elliptical to weight room or whichever mode of exercise you prefer. Get out there and go!
1. This Lisa Marie Fernandez wrap top is functional and flattering. $300. Net-a-Porter
2. Charli Cohen creates high tech sportswear for a favorable fit. $350 Avenue 32
3. These light as air Nike Free 5.0 TR FIT 4 sneakers will send you flying down the track. $110 Barney's
4. H&M has entered the sportswear arena and they've done it with style and affordability. Top, $24.95. H&M
5. Put these shoes on and become a prima ballerina. Great for a barre class or head to Ballet Beautiful's NYC studio and become one for an hour. Shoes, $120. Net-a-Porter